WELCOME TO VILLA JOHNPAUL, FREE DRIVER - FREE COOK - FREE TOUR GUIDE -
FREE WIRELESS INTERNET
The spectacular 3-bedroom Villa Johnpaul, complete with 12-metre swimming pool, is located just 700 metres from the beach in the tiny fishing village of Bukit on Bali's southern coast. Designed to maximize the natural light, and catch the cool breezes even at the hottest time of year, the property offers a blend of air-conditioned comfort and tropical open-air living. There are numerous relaxation areas, so guests will always find a private spot to relax. In fact, a family or group of people could stay at the villa and still enjoy their quiet place. Guests have the choice of a number of different chill-out areas, all of which present a unique atmosphere, some enhanced with wonderful views of the Indian Ocean.
Johnpaul is situated in the exclusive Bukit Peninsula. The Bukit Peninsula is situated at the southern tip of Bali, and is the home of some exclusive resorts like, the Bunyan Tree Resort and Karma Kandara Resort Hotel are both close by Johnpaul villa.
- Situated in the beautiful south of Bali only 20 minutes from the airport and 25 minutes from Kuta, close to ULuwatu, Padang Padang, Dreamland and Impossibles. World class surf beaches and a world class golf course all at your door step.
- A beautiful holiday villa for all the family offering 3 king size air-con bedrooms all complete with king size beds, beautiful marble en-suites, lounge area, breakfast bar, dinning area, powder room, with in and outdoor living areas, your private big pool, and a wonderful chill out area over looking the Indian ocean for you to enjoy.
- We provide an English-speaking driver the vehicle is air-conditioned & can seat a maximum of seven (7) people, including the driver. On your arrival to Bali your own personal driver / guide will pick you up from the airport and be your very own tour guide and will drive for you and your group exclusively (up to 8 hours per day) throughout your stay (car, fuel, and private driver are included in the price!!).
- Comes with daily house keeping (ex Sundays). If required the housekeeper will also prepare and serve breakfast and lunch for you and your group (max 6 people), it is a limited menu but all is delish! The way this works is the guest pays for the food purchased from the grocery store at cost no margin is added
- Check out the guest reviews, PICTURES!
- Go on spoil yourself this is an offer to good to miss!
- Information sheet provided detailing recommendations of places to visit and restaurants to try provided to you when booking.
Some of the more popular day tours are our driver can take you: - Bali Safari Park, Marine Park, Bali Zoo, Elephant Riding & Orangutan experience?, Tanah Lot sunset, silversmith town of Celuk Seminyak shopping day and lots lots more.
Pura Uluwatu (Uluwatu Temple)
Looming high above the Indian Ocean on majestic cliffs, the well-maintained temple at Uluwatu is a spectacular sight and allows a stunning sunset view. Belonging to the Sadkahyangan group of temples, Pura Uluwatu is one of the holiest places in all of Bali. According to legend, the temple was once a ship which was turned to stone, and it pays homage to the sea goddess Dewi Laut.
Beaches, Surfing & Swimming
(The word for beach in Indonesian is ‘Pantai’)
- Pantai Uluwatu
This exotic beach is set in a sort of cave with cliffs looming above. Uluwatu is famous for its waves that can peel perfectly for hundreds of meters over reef, and are reserved for expert surfers only. Swimming here, however, is inadvisable. There are warungs (local cafés) for basic drinks and local snacks.
- Padang Padang
Towards, the north, just down the road from Uluwatu is Padang-Padang, which is another enchanting beach nestled into a pocket of lava-rocks, with an entrance to the beach though a cave crevice. This small cove offers famous world-class waves that attract surfers from all over the world. The water is also safe for swimming and snorkeling. The beach is small but the setting is enchanting and memorable, and, like Uluwatu, has warungs for drinks and snacks.
Further north down the peninsula from Padang Padang, this long stretch of white-sand beach is free of warungs and people, and still maintains its original natural make-up of flora along the towering cliffs. The Impossibles are a set of waves off shore, so named because most of the time they break neither right nor left but all at the same time.
Unfortunately, at high tide the beach is all but disappear under the waves, and for this reason Impossibles is not an ideal place for relaxing in the sand, although it is a great setting for a sea-side walk at low tide. Swimming is not advised here, and the waves are for experienced surfers only, as they break over a reef.
- Pantai Bingin
Within paddling reach of Impossibles is Pantai Bingin, but this beach totes an extremely different atmosphere. It is still very natural and quiet, with few people, although there are quite a number of bungalows and a few warungs in the vicinity. This white-sand beach is pockmarked with rock and reef, forming pools in low tide, while at high tide the beach is almost completely consumed by the sea. Experienced surfers love to come here as the waves are near perfect and often form pristine tubes.
- Pantai Dreamland
A few hundred meters up from Bingin is Pantai Dreamland, which overlooks every other Bukit beach all the way to Uluwatu. Because of its beauty, with white sand and cliff outcroppings, it has become the chic beach of the day. It is a great beach for swimming and surfing, as it offers a sand-bottom break, but often has a strong current.
- Pantai Balangan
Just around the corner from Dreamland, this white-sand beach is absolutely idyllic, fringed by cliffs and clear water. Relatively quiet, with a mix of locals and tourists, there are only a few warungs near the tree line. The water here is fabulous for surfing and is safe for swimming, as the waves break over reef one hundred and fifty to three hundred meters from the shore.